Singular Stitches: Indoor Activities

Monday, July 05, 2010

Indoor Activities

I couldn't wait to get some stitching done so I could post! Ooooh, it's so fun to get back into blogging. Facebook is fun, but sometimes I just have much more to type about than a single sentence! :o)

It was even more fun to see that many of my blogging friends are still around! Boy, do I have a lot of catching up to do to read what you lovely ladies have been up to while I was away!

No surprise that with July, the three H's have come again (hazy, hot and humid), so the order of the holiday weekend was to stay inside with the air conditioning and, of course, get some needlework done.

I worked on Black Willow Farm (Carriage House Samplings) this weekend. Lately, I've been drawn towards more primative designs, which I think will look good in my dining room. I'm really liking Primative Needle designs, too (Hornbrooke Angel, and Follow Me).

Here's the before:


And the after:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

You made a lot of progress on your project!! I love seeing the before and after pics; it really gives you an idea of how much got done!

Monday, July 05, 2010 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey, I've missed you!!! Glad to see you back to blogging. Your CHS looks fabulous - I love that one. And love Primitive Needle designs too!!!

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 2:33:00 PM  
Blogger Siobhán said...

Nice progress on Black Willow Farm! I hope to work on that soon.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 4:49:00 AM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Thanks! If I could count I would have had more done, but I had to rip out part of the letters...

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 6:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home