Singular Stitches: Recycle and Reuse

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Recycle and Reuse

I'm so glad it's the weekend!

This past week has been so busy at work. I'm on a team that's designing/testing/implementing a new business system for our manufacturing floor. We go live in April, so it's been crazy. Usually, I cross stitch or knit during lunch to help chill out, but I haven't had time for that. They just don't seem to feel that my crafty therapy is a higher priority than Oracle. *sigh*

So, in the absence of astonishing numbers of Xs to share, I thought I would share my new project containers.

The brands of skin care and cosmetics that I use periodically offer those lovely GWPs, and so I wait to buy anything I need until there's an offer. Most of these come with cosmetic bags, and over time, I've accumulated more than I'll ever use for my cosmetics, so I thought I would upgrade my normal project case of a Ziploc bag to one of these nifty (and much prettier) freebie bags.

Way better than Ziplocs!!



And (and I have no affiliation) if you do buy the brands that offer GWPs, I found a fabulous blog that lists which department stores are offering them. It's called My Gift With Purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home